Bike Clark County is organized and operated by passionate members of our community who believe in our mission.
We always need help. There are dozens of ways to get involved and you don’t even have to own a bike or ride! Our coordinators are conscious of our volunteers’ valuable time and usually keep work shifts to 4 hours or less.
Here are just some of the ways you can help:
- Tow a trailer to deliver and pick-up our bike fleet at a school in May and June.
- Help staff our bike parking facility while taking in a summer show in Esther Short Park during the Six to Sunset concerts.
- Help staff our our bike parking at Fort Vancouver 4th of July event and get in for free!
- Help out at the schools during our Bike Safe / Bike Smart programs.
- Help us tune up bikes in our shop.